Dr. Bob Harding is a board certified physician with an emphasis on integrative men's health and age management medicine.
My own journey in improving my health began when I turned 40. I had debilitating GERD and chronic back pain and cured my symptoms by implementing lifestyle changes including dietary changes and stress reduction. This developed into a new passion for Men’s Health. I discovered the practice of Integrative Medicine as well as Functional Medicine and this changed the trajectory of my life and my career. I had worked in numerous ERs in Central Texas and have held various physician leadership positions in Austin, Texas. However, I was overworked, stressed and burnt out. I was able to find joy in medicine again through the study and practice of Integrative, Functional and Age Management Medicine. This transition from the Sick Care/Traditional Healthcare Model to preventive Men’s Health was accompanied by a shift in lifestyle choices as well as mindset. Having worked as a NYC union construction worker prior to a career in medicine and working in the trenches for over a decade in various Emergency Departments, I have witnessed first-hand the low health literacy amongst men. I developed a Men’s Health Optimization Plan that includes hormone optimization, nutrition, movement, and stress reduction. I welcome you to take charge of your health and empower yourself with the tools and knowledge to optimize your well-being.
10 Pillars to Men’s Age Management Success
Mind-Body Practices/Decrease Stress
Movement and Strength Training
Decrease Toxin Exposure
Maintaining Endothelial Function
- Osteopathic Medical Degree, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Integrative Medicine Fellowship, University of Arizona (with Dr. Andrew Weil)
Certifications and Continuing Education
- American Board of Physician Specialties, board certified in Integrative Medicine (pending)
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- Botanical and Herbal Medicine Studies (with Dr. Tierona Low Dog)
- Cenegenics Education and Research Foundation Physician Training in Age Management Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine